Health and safely
• Always handle batteries with care.
• Always store upright.
• Never over-fill with acid.
• Always charge in a well ventilated place.
• Always wear eye protection when handling batteries.
• Wear protective clothing if there is any rick of acid splashing.
• Do not use at the places near fire. Hydrogen gas generated from battery may cause fire and explosion.
• This 12v battery is only for starting engine. Do not apply for other uses.
• Keep out of the reach of children or the personnel who do not understand the manual. It may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When using the battery, wear safety glasses and rubber gloves.Sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order. If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or fire.
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which is heavy, Do not shake the battery with handle, if there is the handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High temperature and humidity. Being exposed to rain,snow, direct sunshine.
Q1: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance pay off against the copy of bill of loading.We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2: What’s kinds of battery will you provide?
A: We have three type battery: There are many different model battery here, we can supply 2v 100ah-3000ah battery, 4v 0.25ah-4v 4.5ah battery, 6v 1.3ah-6v 12ah battery, 12v 0.8ah-12v 250ah battery.
Q3: Operating temperature
A: Discharge: -15–40C
Q4: Can you print my logo on the battery cover?
A: Yes, OEM is available,we can print your logo on the battery case, and you can offer your logo.
Q5: How to maintain the battery?
A:The battery should be stored in clean, dry, ventilated, dark environment when not using, keep it after full charge, recharge it every 3 months or 6 months.
Q6: If a battery fails, what will be the indications?
A: 1.Lower performance
Q7: How can you tell if a battery is good or bad?
A: You should first check the battery for defects such as a broken circuit, a short, or a broken container. If an outward problem is not apparent, then you will have to check the battery’s capacity using known measuring techniques to ascertain the problem.
Q8: Why “zero voltage” might happen?
A: Zero voltage means there is a broken circuit. There could be several reasons for a zero voltage state.
1.There could be a broken electrode column
2.Welding defects of the partition
3.Welding defects of the terminal